WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Alcoholic or non? Alcoholic – a screaming multiple orgasm cocktail ;oP non – a glass of water
2. Last phone call: I was drunen phone called by Ashton on Saturday evening – fun times…
3. Last text message: The Vickle informing me of her grandparents’ donation to our productions
4. Last song you listened to: “She’s on Fire” by Train hehe
5. Last time you cried: Last week Tuesday…
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: LOL! How about three times?! So that’s a yes…
7. Been cheated on: Yeah, one I know about and I’m sure there’s more 🙂 over it
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yup yup hehe
9. Lost someone special: Remarkably, at least one person every year since Grade 8…
10. Been depressed: Nope 🙂 I’m usually a happy chappy, with the people I have in my life how could I not be? They’d beat me with a stick!
11. Been drunk and threw up: Not my most glamourous moment I’ll admit…
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Yup 🙂
16. Fallen out of love: I don’t believe you can fall out of love. It’s not something you fall in and out of… You’re either in love or not, and when you’re in love, but can’t be with that person you learn to live without them and sorta just try to switch off…
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes 🙂 I have funny friends
18. Met someone who changed you: Hmmm… I wouldn’t say so, no… Perhaps every person we meet and interact with brings out a new aspect of our own personalities…?! OoooOOOOoooo…
19. Found out who your true friends were: Oh yes, the hard way… Hehe
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Say what you want, I do not really care 🙂
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list: Ah… Well now, if that just isn’t a complicated question right there… Hehehe
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: As opposed to an unreal life?!
23. How many kids do you want to have: Five… ;oP
24. Do you have any pets: YES! A fat little sausage dog currently named Nugget ( it changes weekly hehe)
25. Do you want to change your name: No, just the spelling hehe
26. What did you do for your last birthday: I had a BIG ol’ 21st bash at the Bryanston Country Club – Black Tie with a Twist 🙂
27. What time did you wake up today: 6ish hehe
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Writing… And reading “He’s Just Not That Into You.”
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: “Beyond Therapy” – my directing debut – to take the stage at National Arts’ Festival 🙂
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Like ten minutes ago hehe The Cheese
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: The pain and suffering of those I love… But at the same time nothing. Yes, I’ve made mistakes which have probably changed the course of my existance, but living life to the full no matter what involves the good and bad 🙂 after all, how will you ever know what you have unless you’ve experience sadness, heart break, lonliness, pain, and anger?
32. What are you listening to right now: “If I Were A Boy” Beyonce
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: YES! Hi Tom 🙂
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: Uh… Haha the lack of funding for semi-professional productions in South Africa, as well as a certain someone’s treatment of me last night and his seeming lack of remourse… Grrr.
35. Most visited webpage: Probably my e-mail address on MSN
36. Whats your real name: Robyn… Again, as opposed to an unreal name?
37. Nicknames: Byn, Little One (love it!), Robz, Robbie, Obbie (according to my 2year old niece) and who knows what else 🙂
38. Relationship Status: Perpetually single 🙂
39. Zodiac sign: Cancer
40. Male or female?: WTF? Female dammit hehe
41. Elementary?: Blue Bird 🙂
42. Middle School: St Stithians Girls’ Prep
43. High school/College: St Stithians Girls’ College
44. Hair colour: Dark brown
45. Long or short: Getting longer 🙂
46. Height: 1.6m – no short jokes!
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: I’m afraid so… *sigh*
48: What do you like about yourself? No freaking idea 🙂
49. Piercings: My belly ring, and ears 🙂
50. Tattoos: Yesh…
51. Righty or lefty: Left handed 🙂
52. First surgery: FIRST AND LAST! My tonsils removed end of 2007
53. First piercing: Ears hehe
54. First best friend: Kristen Doherty and Ashleigh Alford 🙂
55. First sport you joined: Hockey 🙂
56. First vacation: Hell, who can remember that?!
58. First pair of trainers: Huh? *blank stare*
59. Eating: Nothing… Although if someone wanted to go make me a cup of coffee, that’d be fabulous… Anyone? … Hellooooo… Dammit!
60. Drinking: Nothing hehe 🙂
61. I’m about to: Send even more e-mails requesting donations to our production, and then attempt to get a tan, and head out to a job interview 🙂
62. Listening to: Read up 🙂
63. Waiting on: Oh my… Too much… *sigh*
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? Yes hehe we’ve covered this
65. Get Married/Civil Partnered? Hmm ideally but not everything in life is ideal 🙂
66. Career? Acting, writing, directing, and dancing 🙂 having my own production company and being the Editor of a major publishing firm would be ideal!
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes hehe
68. Hugs or kisses: Depends who from 🙂
69. Shorter or taller: Taller than me hehe (not hard to be!)
70. Older or Younger: Uhm… Again depends on who they are hehe
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic, answers the hopeless romantic in me, and Spontaneous, answers the actress in me 🙂 so… BOTH 🙂
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Stomach I guess hehe
73. Sensitive or loud: Both 🙂
74. Hook-up or relationship: Uh depends where I am in my life 🙂
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: Trouble-maker all the way hehehe *insert evil laugh here*
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: Yes… He was… Uhm… This… Guy… Haha!
77. Drank hard liquor: Oh yes *cringe* Tom Jan is just too hard liquor for anyone…
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes hehe
79. Sex on first date: Hell’s no!
80. Broken someone’s heart: I hear I have, not sure I believe it hehe
81. Had your own heart broken: Oh yes hehe it’s all part of the loving someone thing…
82. Been arrested: Not yet ha ha!
83. Turned someone down: Oh most definately… I am – to a flaw – very picky…
84. Cried when someone died: Yes…
85. Fallen for a friend? Yes…
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yesh 🙂 I’m actually magical… Like a magical fairy… Only not a fairy… Kinda 🙂
87. Miracles: I do hehe
88. Love at first sight: Yes hehe
89. Heaven: Yes hehe gotta have something to aspire towards or I’m heading straight down!
90. Santa Claus: Not for years hehe
91. Kiss on the first date: I think if it feels right, why not… Unless I feel like playing hard to get 🙂
92. Angels: Yes hehe
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No hehe one is admin enough! Hehe kidding… But seriously, no
95. Did you sing today? Chya ha ha! I sing everyday 🙂
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Yes… I’m not proud.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: I have no idea… Maybe to Renaissance Italy, who knows hehe
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it: Most difficult question… Uhm… I have no idea 🙂 a few… I guess… I’m all flustered now ha ha!
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? I try my best not to be, but I reckon being only human, it’s impossible not to be a little scared… I would never let the fear hinder me from falling in love, however. At least, I don’t think I would…
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yeah hehe that’s the idea ha ha!